Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16th, 2009

Ever since I was a wee child, my brother and I have been interested in things that go bump (Or slither, or ooze...) in the night. Whether it was aliens, Loch Ness Monsters, Sasquatches, Gremlins, Faeries or Ghosts, we devoured them with a passion. As we grew older, rather than souring these things, time seemed to make them better. More mysterious and fun. We've both begun amassing a pretty good collection of oddities, and I've started making ones as well, humbugs for collections of the unknown, and in this blog, in addition to posting fun links and photos, I hope to post some of my pieces, works in progress, and more. If anyone has any cool stories, photos, links or ideas I'd love to hear from you! Email me at avalon_ink(at)yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment